THE EFFECT OF TEACHER DISCIPLINE ON STUDENT'S LEARNING MOTIVATION AT ENSINO BÁSICO CENTRAL 30 CICLO METINARO

Ilidio Ximenes Moreira, Bemvinda Agostinha Freitas, Agostinho dos Santos Gonçalves

Abstract


Education is a conscious effort to develop the potential of human resources through teaching activities. To realize education in certain schools, the government in this case the Ministry of Education RDTL must pay attention to the behavior of involvement of teachers in this case teacher discipline so that the teaching and learning process activities in schools run well according to the expected goals. The expected purpose of this research is to find out and analyze the significant influence between teacher discipline on the learning motivation of Class III students at Ensino Basico Central 30 Ciclo Metinaro - Dili. Based on the results of research and discussion, it shows that there is a significant influence between teacher discipline on student learning motivation, where the results of the study show a tcount value of 8870 at a significant level of 0.000 with a linear regression value of Y = 9.764 + 0.555X. Thus, the hypothesis Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected. The correlation value between teacher motivation and student learning outcomes is 0.785 and the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.616 or 61.6% meaning that 61.6% of teacher discipline (X) determines the ups and downs of learning motivation at Ensino Básico Central 30 Ciclo Metinaro. Meanwhile, the remaining 38.4% was caused by factors not analyzed in this study. Thus, it is hoped that school leaders need to emphasize teacher discipline so that they can motivate students to study well.

Keyword: discipline, learning motivation


Full Text:

PDF

References


Ali, M. (1992). Guru dalam prosas Belajar Mengajar, Cetakan ke VII. Bandung: Sikar Baru.

Ensiklopedi Bebas Wikipedia, id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru

Gibson. (1999). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

http://id.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Guru&oldid=6108066"

http://imtaq.com/definisi-guru-dari-masa-ke-masa/

Ida B, M. (1987). Metode statistik. Bandung: Penerbit Tarsito.

Lemhannas. (1997). Disiplin Nasional. Balai Pustaka. Jakarta

Lynch, F. (1989). Dasar-Dasar Statistik, Cetakan IV. Bandung: Penerbit alfabeta.

Riduwan. (2010). Skala Pengukuran Variabel Penelitian, Cetakan II. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta

Sugiono. (2007). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta

Tu’u, T. (2004). Peran Disiplin Pada Perilaku dan Prestasi Siswa. Jakarta: Grasindo.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.