THE EFFECT OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES ON LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT IN 3rd GRADE STUDENTS AT ENSINO BÁSICO CENTRAL CICLO ROLULI

Antonio da Silva, Ilidio X. Moreira, Sebastião Pereira, Rosa da Cruz

Abstract


The level of student learning achievement is influenced by many factors such as family factors (how parents educate, relationships between family members, home atmosphere, family economic conditions, understanding of parents), school factors (teaching methods of teachers, curriculum, teacher-student relations, etc.) student-student relations, school discipline, learning tools, school time, building conditions, study methods, and homework); community factors (student activities in society, mass media, friends, and forms of community life). The purpose of this paper is to identify and analyze the effect of learning activities on student achievement at Ensino Básico Central 30 Ciclo No. 8 Rolli -Aileu. The sample in this study was 66 students from 198 students. This research is research with a quantitative approach in which the data analysis technique uses simple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of the study, it showed that there was an effect of learning activity on student achievement at Ensino Basico Central 30 Ciclo Roluli - Aileu. This is evidenced by the t-test showing the tcount value of = 4.408 > ttable = 1.668, it can be seen that the alternative hypothesis (Ha) is accepted and the null hypothesis (Ho) is rejected. Where for the equation of a simple linear regression line Y = 14.326 + 0.369X. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination (R2) of = 0.233 or 23.3% means that 23.3% shows learning activities (X) determine the ups and downs of learning achievement, and the remaining 76.7% is influenced by other factors not examined. So the authors suggest that there is a need for activities related to teaching and learning activities so that students can be directly involved and can improve student achievement.

Keyword: learning activities, learning achievement


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, S. (2006). Dasar-dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Askara

Clark, E. (2007). Bagaimana Para Pemimpin Besar menggunakan Cerita untuk meningkatkan kesuksesan. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka

Dimyati dan Mudjiono. (1999). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Djamarah, S. B. & Zain, A. (2002). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Djamarah, S. B. & Zain, A. (2006). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Hamalik, O. (2009). Pendidikan Guru (Berdasarka Pendekatan Kompetensia). Cetakan keenam. Indonesia: Bumi Aksara

http://interneta410080144.wordpress.com/kumpulan-artikel/peningkatan-aktivitas-dan-prestasi-belajar-matematika-melalui-strategi-pembelajaran-go-to-your-post/

http://fisika.hamzanwadi.ac.id/berita-69--upaya-meningkatkan-aktivitas-dan-prestasi-belajar-fisika-siswa-kelas-x-ma-al-istiqomah-nw-dasan-pot.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2522813/PENINGKATAN-AKTIVITAS-BELAJAR-SISWA

http://library.um.ac.id/free-contents/index.php/pub/detail/peningkatan-prestasi-dan-aktivitas-belajar-siswa-melalui-penerapan-ctlcontextual-teaching-and-learningpada-pembelajaran-matematika-pokok-bahasan-bangun-datar-kelas-v-di-sdn-panggungduwet-01-kademang-blitar-kalimah-siti

http://pasca.uns.ac.id/?p=2947

http://digilib.uin-suka.ac.id/3037/

http://kampiun.guru-indonesia.net/artikel_detail-37587.html

Khairuddin. (1990). Sosiologi Keluarga. Yogyakarta: Nur Cahaya

Mulyasa. (2009). Kurikulum yang di Sempurnakan (Pengembangan Standar Kompetensi dan Kompetensi Dasar). Cetakan ketiga. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya

Riduwan. (2010). Metode Dan teknik Penyusun Tesis. Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta

Sardiman. (2004). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada

Syah, M. (2003). Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Sugiyono. (2007). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Pernerbit Alfabeta

Parlemen Nasioonal. (2002). Konstitusi Republik Demokratik Timor-Leste. Dili, Timor Leste


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.