IMPACT OF PARENT EDUCATION LEVEL ON STUDENT LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT IN CATHOLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL IN TURISCAI

Sebastiã Pereira, Ilidio Ximenes Moreira, Lucinda Marques

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to discover the parent impact on student learning achievement in the Ensino Secundario Catolico Nossa Senhora de Fatima Turiscai. This quantitative research with the population all the student at grade 11 and the sample are 94 from the academic year 2018. The scale Likert instrument used to collect the data. It was organized by research through expert and field tests to know validity and reliability. The Alpha Chronbach values = 0.67 and KMO values = 0.86. This instrument composed of 14 items. The researcher utilized SPSS 23 for Windows to analyze the data. The results showed the correlation coefficient values = 0.829. It means the correlation and coefficient were very strong to the value of a simple linear regression equation Y = 4.601 + 0.799X. The values of the t-test showed 14,228 > t-table = 1,662. Then the alternative hypothesis (Ha) is accepted and rejects Ho. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.688 or 68.8% means that 68.8% indicates the level of education (X) determines the ups and downs of learning and the remaining 31.2% is influenced by other factors.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdul, R. Arifin. (1986) Kepemimpinan Dalam Administrasi Pembangunan di Jawa Timur. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gaja Mada,

Abdul, W. S. (1994). Kebijakan Publik dan Pembangunan. Malang: FIA Universitas Brawijaya

Bryant, C. and White. (1987). Manejemen Pembangunan Negara Berkembang. Yogjakarta: LP3ES

Djaenuri, M. A. (1989). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Kepala desa Terhadap Partisipasi Masyarakat Dalam pembangunan Desa. Jakarta: FISIP - Universitas Indonesia,

Huraerah, A. (2008). Pengorganisasian dan Pengembangan Masyarakat. Bandung: Humaniora

Islamy, M. I. (1982). Penelitian Komunikasi dan Pembangunan Desa dalam Administrasi Pembangunan, Malang: FIA Universitas Brawijaya

Lusiana, L. (2009). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Kepala Desa Terhadap Pembanguan Desa. Skripsi. Mataram: Universitas 45.

Lee, S. A., Borden, L. M., Serido, J., & Perkins, D. F. (2009). Ethnic minority youth in youth programs: Feelings of safety, relationships with adult staff, and perceptions of learning social skills. Youth and Society, 41(2), 234–255. https://doi.org/10.1177/0044118X09334805

Hasibuan. M. S.P. (1994). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia : Dasar Kunci Keberhasilan. Jakarta: Penerbit Toko Gunung Agung

Mangkunegara, A. A. P. (2005). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahan. Bandung: Penerbit Remaja Rosdakarya

Mangkunegara, A. A. P., (2003). Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Ghalia

Ndraha, T. (1987). Pembangunan Masyarakat Mempersiapkan Masyarakat Tinggal Landas. Jakarta: Bina Aksara

Notoatmojo, S. (1998). Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta

Pasaribu, I. L & Simanjuntak, B. (1986) Sosiologi Pembangunan. Bandung: Penerbit Arsito

Rahman, M. (1999). Pengembangan Sumber Daya manusia dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Kinerja Karyawan, Malang: Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial 2(1):93, Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Brawijaya.

Riduwan. (2004). Dasar-Dasar Statistika. Bandung: Alfabeta

Riduwan. (2010). Metode dan Teknik Menyususn Tesis. Bandung: Alfabeta

Santoso. (2000). SSPS Statistik Parametrik. Jakarta: Metrik Elextindo,

Santoso, S. (2011). Mastering SPSS Versi 19. Jakarta: Kompas Gramedia

Sedarmayanti. (2000). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung: Ilham Jaya

Sudarmanto, R. G. (2005). Analisis Regresi Linear Ganda dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Gaha Ilmu

Sugiyono. (2002). Statistika untuk Penelitian, Bandung: Penerbit CV. Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2004). Statistika untuk Penelitian. Bandung: Penerbit CV. Alfabeta.

Sutarto. (2006). Dasar-Dasar Kepemimpinan Administrasi. Yogyakarta: Universitas Gajah Mada

Sunyoto, D. (2011). Analisis Regresi dan Uji Hipotesis. Yogyakarta: CAPS

Tjokroamidjojo, B. (1985). Pengantar Administrasi Pembangunan, Yogjakarta: Penerbit PT. Pustaka LP3ES

Wahjosumidjo. (2002). Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Tinjauan Teoritik. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


ISCE indexed by:

GOOGLE SCHOLAR GOOGLE SCHOLAR

ISCE : Journal of Innovative Studies on Character and Education
Institute Superior Cristal (ISC)

ISSN : 2523-613X (Online)